Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican egg rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican egg rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican egg rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican egg rolls recipe. To cook mexican egg rolls you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican egg rolls:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each: ground cumin, black pepper, chilli powder, onion & garlic powder, salt, & cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of cilantro.
- Use 2 of limes.
- Provide 1 of 16oz container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of egg roll wrappers.
- Take 1 packages of shredded cheese: montery jack, pepper jack, chedder or ur favorite blend.
- Use 1 of egg (for egg wash).
- Take 1 of head of garlic.
Instructions to make Mexican egg rolls:
- Season & Brown ground hamburger discarding most of the oil that accumulates.
- Finely dice red onion & garlic. Remove the seeds then finely dice the tomatoes & jalapeno pepper.
- Add the diced onion, garlic & jalapeno to the browning hamburger meat (after removing most of the oil) cook for 5-6 mins then set aside to cool.
- Chop the cilantro then add 1/2 along with diced tomatoes to cooled hamburger mixture.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper Add 1-2 tablespoons of cooled hamburger mixture, & top with shredded cheese. Brush the edges of the wrapper w/ egg wash to seal the edges once rolled.
- Heat in a pan enough oil to shallow fry. Fry each roll until golden brown turning to brown all sides. Drain to remove oil on paper towels or bag.
- Add the juice of 1 lime & about a teaspoon of the zest to the 16 oz of sour cream add a teaspoon or less(season to taste) of the spices used to season hamburger meat add then add remaining chopped cilantro & mix well. Use as a dipping sauce & enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican egg rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.