Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Efere Ibaba Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Efere Ibaba Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efere Ibaba Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to efere ibaba soup recipe. You can cook efere ibaba soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Efere Ibaba Soup:
- Prepare of Goat Meat.
- Prepare of Stockfish.
- Prepare of Smoked fish.
- Get of Snail.
- Take of Palm oil or fresh palm fruits extract (banga).
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Dry pepper.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- Use of Uziza.
- Use of Smoked red prawns.
- Get of Ibaba seeds (thickner).
- You need 1 piece of Uyayak.
- Provide cubes of Seasoning.
- Use of Ground crayfish.
Instructions to make Efere Ibaba Soup:
- Season and boil your meat till tender. When it almost cooks through, add dry pepper, stockfish, smoked fish, smoked prawns and the Uyayak, to infuse flavour into the stock..
- Add your palm oil, allow to cook properly in the stock. Taste to be sure you are happy with it. Add ibaba powder and stir in(I usually mix some crayfish to it) this helps it not to form lumps..
- With the soup thickened to your preference, add some extra ground crayfish, lower the heat to allow the flavours to develop. Once you are happy with it, add in some chopped uziza,Remember to take out the Uyayak, before serving, and that's your Efere Ibaba. Very simple to prepare..
If you find this Efere Ibaba Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.