Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Poha Cutlet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poha cutlet recipe. To cook poha cutlet you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poha Cutlet:
- Use 2 cups of Poha.
- Take 2 of Large Potatoes (Steamed and Mashed).
- You need 1 of Carrot (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Take 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 Spring of Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Dry Mango Powder (Amchur).
- Prepare 2 tsp of White and Black Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Use 6 tbsp of Oil (For Pan Frying the Cutlets).
Instructions to make Poha Cutlet:
- Wash the poha nicely twice. Soak the poha in water for about 3-4 minutes. With the help of a strainer, drain all the water from the poha..
- Wash and steam the potatoes till they are soft. Then peel when still warm. Mash it by using a potato masher..
- Finely chopped the carrot, onion, green chillies and curry leaves..
- Add this to the mashed potatoes. Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the poha. Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, white and black sesame seeds, sugar and salt..
- Add lemon juice. Add more salt or spices, if required. Mix well..
- Shape into cutlets..
- Heat a pan. Add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, place the poha cutlets on the pan and fry them on low to medium flame..
- When one side is lightly golden and crisp, turn them over..
- Turn them again when the second side is lightly golden and crisp. Flip them a couple of times more and pan fry till the tops have become golden..
- Place the fried poha cutlet on kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil..
- Serve the poha cutlets hot with any chutney or sauce of your choice..
If you find this Poha Cutlet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.