Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) recipe. You can cook pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Provide 3-4 of long stems of Pui Shaag / Malabar spinach.
- Take 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned & deveined.
- Prepare 1-2 of long eggplant, cut lengthwise.
- You need 8-10 of broad beans, cut into half.
- Take 1 of med. radish, cut lengthwise.
- Get 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, mustard, cumin, fenugreek & nigella (kalonji) seeds.
- Take 1 of dry red chilli.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Use 1 " of ginger, grated.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of mustard paste (kasundi).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
Steps to make Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Wash the leaves well under running water and drain. Chop them along with the tender stems. Keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan & fry the prawns for a minute. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with panch phoron, bay leaves, red chilli & green chilli. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the chopped veggies,.
- Followed by ginger & all the dry spices (except salt). Saute till light brown..
- Add the greens & salt. Mix well and cook, covered till half done..
- Add the fried prawns & cook till done & all the moisture has evaporated..
- Add the mustard paste mustard oil..
- Give it a stir and switch off the flame..
- Serve with hot steamed rice for a comfort Bong meal..
If you find this Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.