Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese ramen recipe. To cook japanese ramen you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Ramen:
- You need of Small pork tenderloin.
- Provide 32 oz. of Good beef bone broth.
- You need 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- Get 1 of cn of Bamboo shoots.
- Get 4 sheets of nori.
- Take of Shitake or large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare of Japanese style frozen noodles.
- Provide 1/4 c. of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and white pepper.
Steps to make Japanese Ramen:
- Bake tenderloin at 375 for 30 minutes seasoned with salt and pepper. Let cool and cut into 1inch thick slices..
- Heat bone broth on medium heat and add soy, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Slice mushrooms then saute for 4 minutes in a tsp of soy and evoo each and set aside..
- Soft boil eggs for 7 minutes. Shock in ice bath, peel and set aside..
- Slice leeks thinly then slice bamboo shoots long ways like blades of grass very thinly and set aside..
- Bring broth to a boil and boil noodles for 3 to 4 minutes in broth..
- Now plate! Add noodles to bowl and add broth. Place bamboo, leeks, mushrooms and tenderloin in bowl. Cut egg in half and place along with a sheet of nori. Enjoy!.
If you find this Japanese Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.