Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can have brinjal curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of brinjal.
- Take 1 of big onion roughly chopped.
- Use 4-5 of tomato chopped.
- Get 3 of green chilli.
- Get 2 of red chilli.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get to taste of Salt add.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 teaspoon of gram masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- Firstly cut the brinjal into four parts.
- Deep fry the brinjal.
- Add oil in a pan add onion and fry now add all the ingredients(onion seed,mustard seed,bay leaf,fenugreek seed and cumin seed for tarka. No need to add with onion masala) and Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now grind the masala in a smooth paste.
- Now take a pan add oil then add cumin seed,fenugreek seed,bay leaf and mustard seed.when it splunter add masala.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.Now add brinjal..
- Now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.