Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Keema karhai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema karhai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema karhai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema karhai recipe. You can cook keema karhai using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema karhai:
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- Provide 4 of big size onions.
- Prepare 6 of big size tomatoes.
- You need 250 grams of yogurt.
- Use 6 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of roasted crushed cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted crushed coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole spice powder.
- Get 6 of fresh green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Ginger.
- Use leaves of Green coriander.
- Take of For seasoning.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Keema karhai:
- Slice onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Heat oil in work and add onion saute it then add ginger garlic paste saute until color change and add mince in it.
- After mince color change add green chillies in it.
- Add red chilli flakes,red chilli powder, tumeric, salt and cook until oil separate.
- Now add tomatoes,yogurt in it and cook till tomatoes blend in it well.
- Add crush roasted cumin seeds and roasted crush coriander seeds.
- Add ginger n green chillies and cover it for 10 mins.
- Mince is ready dish out it and sprinkle lemon juice, ginger, green coriander leaves and onion over it n serve it.
If you find this Keema karhai recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.