Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Medu Vadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Medu Vadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Medu Vadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to medu vadas recipe. To make medu vadas you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Medu Vadas:
- Prepare 200 gms of Urad dhall.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw rice.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1 of Ginger small piece.
- Prepare as required of Water for grinding.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need as required of Curry leaves.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Medu Vadas:
- Soak the Urad dal and rice 3 hours..
- Add Urad dhal, rice, green chillies, ginger and little water in a grinder. Grinding as a nice batter..
- In batter add onions, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt..
- Take a pan add oil. Oil is hot take little batter in your hand and put 4 or 5 in the oil in low flame till golden colour. Medu Vada is ready to serve..
If you find this Medu Vadas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.