Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cholai high protein chivda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cholai high protein chivda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cholai high protein chivda recipe. You can cook cholai high protein chivda using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cholai high protein chivda:
- Provide 2 cup of puffed cholai.
- Use 1 tbsp of peanuts roasted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of paneer cubes.
- Use 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder optional.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Cholai high protein chivda:
- Heat up pan and dry roast peanuts and pumpkin seeds Take them out.
- Add ghee in pan then mustard seeds then asafoetida, curry leave green chillis then paneer and roast for 2 mins.
- Add cholai, pnuts, pumpkin seeds, salt cumin and mix nicely.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and enjoy the highly nutritious chivda.
If you find this Cholai high protein chivda recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.