Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. To cook tuscan white bean soup you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Take 6 strips of bacon (diced).
- Prepare 2 of large green onion (diced small).
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Get 3 of celery stalks (diced small) optional.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 cans of (14.5) Great Northern Beans.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Steps to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside..
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds – 1 minute..
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan..
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes..
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture..
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup..
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.