Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe. You can cook jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Use 1 of bag of FROZEN spinach.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 box of jumbo or regular sized shells.
- Take pinch of of salt.
- Take 1 can of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar.
- You need 10 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of eggs.
Steps to make Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease..
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender..
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir).
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix..
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it).
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan..
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce..
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells..
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!.
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over 😀 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349435-healthy-meatspinach-spaghetti.
If you find this Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.