Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to champon (the noodle in nagasaki) recipe. You can have champon (the noodle in nagasaki) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki):
- Take 400 grams of Cooked Hokken Noodle (or 200 grams Pasta).
- Prepare 200 grams of Meet (Pork or Chicken).
- Get 200 grams of Seafood (Prawn, Squid, Shellfish).
- You need 400 grams of Vegetables (Cabbage, Bean Sprout, Onion, Carrot, Corn, French Bean, Spring Onion, Chinese Chives).
- Get 100 grams of Fish cake.
- Get of <Soup>.
- Provide 4 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Use 100 ml of Milk.
Instructions to make Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki):
- Cut all ingredients to an easy-to-bite size. (You can choose your favorite meat and vegetables, seafood.).
- Stir-fry the meat and seafood in a deep pan. Add hard vegetable and fry. Add the soft vegetable, fish cake and fry..
- When the vegetable become soft, add 1000 ml water, 4 tsp Chinese Soup stock and 2tsp Soy Sauce. When it boils, add 100 ml milk..
- When it boils again, bring the ingredients to the edge and put the noodles in the soup. Boil it about 2 minutes..
- If you cannot find Hokken Noodle, use 200 grams Pasta. Boil the water, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp baking soda per liter of water. Cook the Pasta according to the instruction on the package. Drain it well and wash the noodle’s surface with running water..
- Cooked Hokken Noodle $1.40 at FairPrice.
- I used this fish cake. Choose your favorite fish cake!.
If you find this Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.