Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato pasta soup with beef recipe. To cook tomato pasta soup with beef you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato pasta soup with beef:
- Prepare 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- Provide 32 oz of beef broth.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- Provide 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Get 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take of Oyster crackers (optional).
Steps to make Tomato pasta soup with beef:
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
If you find this Tomato pasta soup with beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.