Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich recipe. You can have mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- You need of ● For The Meat.
- Use of New York Steaks [room temp].
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of ● For The Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms.
- Provide of EX LG Viadailla Onion [thick sliced].
- Get of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take of Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Get of Tillamook Salted Butter.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of ● For The Crispy Bread.
- Use of EX LG Loaf French Bread.
- You need of Pre-fabed Quality Butter.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Use of ● For The Additions.
- Use of Provolone & Swiss Cheese.
- Get of Inglehoffer Or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare of Dill Pickle Spears.
Instructions to make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- Sauté your mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes. You can also add green and red bell peppers for flavor and color..
- Season steaks to preference. Then, flash pan sear steaks on high for 2 minutes on each side. 3 if you want your steaks medium rare..
- Allow seared steaks to rest 5 minutes then, thin slice..
- Swiss and Provolone cheeses..
- Place strips in a stove top skillet. Pile on cheeses, then onions and mushrooms…
- Add a slight dash of water to skillet, turn on high and seal tightly. Steam for 2 minutes..
- Coat bread with garlic butter and sprinkle with dried parsley for added color..
- Bake bread at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy outside but soft in the center..
- Liberally coat bread slices inside with horseradish sauce..
- Inglehoffer or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauces are the best brands I've tried. Or, you can make your own. Just add sour cream, dijon mustard, pepper, fresh chives and horseradish to taste. Then, let chill..
- Load her up hot and watch your men pig out! Garnish with a dill pickle spear and serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.