Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw recipe. To cook spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- You need of slow cooked corned beef.
- Provide of corned beef.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Get of beers.
- Use of Mexican oregano.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- You need of water.
- Provide of Coleslaw dressing.
- You need of Avocado.
- Use of onion, minced.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- Take of lemon juice.
- You need of Best Foods mayonnaise.
- Take of Mexican La Crema.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
- Provide of agave nectar.
- Get of Coleslaw.
- Get of small cabbage, chopped.
- Take of diced red onion.
- Provide of colored bell pepper diced.
- Get of carrot, minced.
- You need of salt.
- Take of spicy corned beef.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Take of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Get of Tortilla.
- Use of tortillas.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work..
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside..
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet..
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side..
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese..
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.