Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. To cook stuffed cabbage soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Use 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Use 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Use 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Take 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Provide 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 8 oz of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Provide of Optional:parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.