Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant & ground meat bolognese recipe. To cook eggplant & ground meat bolognese you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese:
- Prepare 270 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 180 grams of Ground meat (pork and beef blend).
- Get 3 of ★Eggplant (chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- Take 1 of ※Canned whole tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of ★Onion (minced).
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- Take 2 tbsp of ※Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ※Oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ※Consommé soup stock granules.
- Get 1 dash of ※Salt and pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 can of ※Anchovies (optional).
- You need 1 of Toppings: grated cheese, basil (optional).
Steps to make Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese:
- Soak the ★ eggplant in water and then drain the dirty water..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the meat and garlic. When it becomes fragrant, add the onion and eggplant! Cook until tender..
- Add the ※ ingredients and cook roughly. Cook the pasta in a separate pot..
- Mix each serving of pasta (90 g) with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, top with the sauce from the frying pan, and garnish with the toppings..
If you find this Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.