Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy potatoe soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy potatoe soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potatoe soup recipe. To cook creamy potatoe soup you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy potatoe soup:
- Provide 6 of .
- Use 1 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of crushed bacon.
- Take 3 of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of leek.
- You need 1 of big onions.
- Provide 3 tbsp of seasoning.
Steps to make Creamy potatoe soup:
- Wash your potatoes, peel them, and put them to boil with salt and leek. (You can also boil the potatoes in chicken broth for more flavor).
- Let it boil until very tender. Then mash your potatoes with the leek inside then pan.
- Meanwhile fry some bacon until very crispy. Then chop. This will add texture to the dish. You can add croutons too.
- Then add evaporated milk or heavy cream and stir.
- Once the potatoes are well cooked and mashed, put in a blender. Add extra seasosing to your taste. I added some adobo, celery, basil, garlic, and onions (fresh)..
- Blend everything together.
- Return your creamy mixture to the stove. Add the cheese and the bacon stir everything together.
- Voila! Your soup is ready to be served!.
If you find this Creamy potatoe soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.