Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and smoked bacon soup recipe. To make mushroom and smoked bacon soup you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup:
- Prepare 20 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of lamb stock cube.
- Take 125 g of shitake mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Get 100 g of smoked bacon lardons.
Steps to make Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup:
- Add the lamb stock cube and the porcini mushrooms to 800ml boiled water. Give it a good stir, cover and leave to stand..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C fan..
- Rip the chestnut and shitake mushrooms into large pieces, and roughly chop the onion. Add them to a tray, drizzle with some vegetable oil and season well with salt and pepper. Give everything a good mix up and then place in the oven for 20-25mins..
- When the mushrooms and onions are nearly ready, heat a large pot with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Once hot, add the bacon lardons and cook until browned and crispy. Once ready, remove half of the lardons and put to one side..
- Add the roasted vegetables to the pot along with the porcini mushrooms and stock. Deglaze the pot and then using a hand blender, blend until smooth..
- Add back to a medium-low heat to warm through before serving..
If you find this Mushroom and Smoked Bacon Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.