Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef nachos recipe. To cook cheesy beef nachos you need 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- You need of for salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of tomato (diced).
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use of for cheese:.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese (grated).
- Take of for beef:.
- Use 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of jalapeno (diced).
- Use 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/8 cup of water.
- Prepare of nachos.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- For salsa, combine all ingredients..
- For the cheese, melt the butter in a pan. Once it is melted, add flour and stir until smooth. Once it is smooth, add the whole milk and stir until it become smooth and viscous. Add now the grated cheese and stir until it melts..
- For the beef, saute onion, garlic and jalapeno. After 1 minute, add the ground beef. Cover the pan and wait for the ground beef turned into brown. When it is brown, add all of the spices. After 1 minute of adding the spices, add now the beans and tomato sauce. Again, after 1 minute, add water to incorporate all the ingredients and do not cover the pan to evaporate the water..
- Grab some nachos, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.