Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger soup recipe. You can cook bacon cheeseburger soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Prepare 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Provide of BACON!.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup:
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.