Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil glass noodles with beef recipe. You can cook thai basil glass noodles with beef using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef:
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 2 of Tbl. Sugar.
- Take 1 of Tbl. Hot sauce (to taste more or less).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broth or water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- You need of Main.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2-3 stalks of green onion.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of large carrot.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of nail fresh basil leaves.
- Provide 8 Oz. of Dried glass noodles.
Steps to make Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef:
- Set noodles to soak in warm water. Soak for 15-30 minutes depending on thickness of dried noodles..
- Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Clean Basil leaves, set aside..
- Cut other veggies, set aside..
- Add a drizzle of oil to a stir-fry/work/skillet. Heat it on medium, add garlic, stir for 30 seconds..
- Add beef to pan, stir and break it up until mostly cooked..
- Add chopped onion, mushrooms, carrots. Stir for about 3-4 minutes..
- Drain noodles, add noodles to pan, stir in for 2-3 minutes. Then add sauce, stir it in..
- Add green onion, stir in, cook 1-2 minutes, until just wilted..
- Turn off heat, add fresh basil leaves..
- Stir Basil leaves until they wilt. Serve..
If you find this Thai Basil Glass Noodles With Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.