Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. You can have chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- Use 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Get 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Use 1/8 c of water.
- Get 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- Use 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.